Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our purrz fur peece


Dr Tweety: "I yam egg-sauced. Dis itty bitty squirt iz wearin' us all out! Who iz reesponsybull fur dis?"

Maximillian: "Look at the state of the house! Mommy will be outraged. That thing is a whirling dervish."


"Hmmmm... there's always "squirt" bottle training for little squirts!"

Iris: "I've tried every toy in the house and she still wants more! Who made ME the designated babysitter?"


Maximillian: "Dear Cod, please hear our prayers. Come retrieve this annoying squirt and let us have peace again. I promise I will be a good boy for the rest of my days."

Ella: "I didn't do it. I knows I didn't do it. I loves it here."


Narrator: "And so dear friends, with another bowl of kitten chow, the little squirt finally takes a much appreciated nap."

Dr Tweety: "And nonez too soon I might add!"

13 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you have better luck than I did. My little squirt is now a big squirt...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a full bellah! She should sleep well! Purrs.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You guys are just not used to having a youngun around the house. It's so easy to forget how much energy they have. We advise lots of naps.

Hey, Ella, nice to meet you.

Motor Home Cats said...

That last picture is absolutely precious. We hope the little squirt starts to slow down soon.

Cody and Gracie

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

The trubble wiv little squirts is they have a habit of growing into big squirts like my pesky brofur Alfie.

Milo xx

Cat with a Garden said...

She might be trouble but she's also VERY cute! Look at that last picture!

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! She's a typical kitten. Drive you batty, but oh so adorable. :-)

We especially love that "purraying" photo and caption!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

She is cute. You all are going to be kept on your toes.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Ella being a squirt is hard work!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We forgot what it is like to have a squirt around!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ella, since you are a kitten and SO DARN CUTE, you are absolved of all blame!

Chrissie said...

Look at that bebbeh belleh! Oh my! Mom is squeein' and making herself look silly.

Sheesh.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You all need exercise and little Ella is the answer!!!!!

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone