Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chapturr Two (in what's we didz dis summer... beesides mess up my blog temp-plate!)




Okeedokee... here iz anudder look at what happened dis summer.
See moi above?
I yam dreemin' abouts everyting we did.
& we did a lot!

Az you ree-view, you can alwayz biggeefly da pix by clickin' on 'em.

Dis iz fun whenz you wanna see tingz like da
messee in our house! Dusty bunz evfurry where you look!


Az many of you know, Delilah iz our gardun cat.
She iz da one who plants evfurry ting (Don't lets da momee fool you on dat score!) After all, dat iz her greenhouse dats da dadee builts her.

Dis shot waz frum May, when da seezon waz justee sta
rtin'.

Delilah waz sure dats da Climb-at-us waz gonna eats da entire gardun, but she gotted da momee to tiez it up.


In June, da gar-lick waz lookin' good.
(Do you remeburr lastee year when da dadee & Delilah built dat big kitty box? Well dis iz what Missy D grew instead of poops.)


In June, Delilah also sat guard oevfur her cukesez.

She waz growin' 'em on doze itty bitty ladderz so dats dey would not gets da dredded powdered mill-doo.


She & da dadee planted tomatoez in June too.


By July da housee needud to be burnt down.

Da momee said she couldz not cleen it 'cuz she hadz all dat work to do in da gardun.

But I don't see what w
ork she couldda done when Delilah & us catsez didz it all!

Delilah hadz to cleen da housee up herself since we couldn't findz any matchez to start a fire.

She also pozed fur a tummy shot when she waz done.
(Angus? cloze your eyez dude! I don'ts wan
t you keelin' oevfur.)


Den in August, I made pick-kullz frum da cuksez dats Delilah planted. I waz furry carefull to process dem in da steem bath.

By dis time, Delilah waz egg-sauced from readin' her gardenin' books & pullin' weedz.


Dis iz not a furry good pic but Delilah hadz to digz up da taterz too.


Den in mid-August, da beenz took a break!
(????!!!!)


Da momee had hurted her
hip reel bad,
so she & da dadee went fur a restee at da beech.

It waz da dadeez birfday, so dey sat around da beech & ate some dinnerz & den came back home.

In da meentime, da gardun waz HUGE.

Da sunflowerz were az tall az da sky.



Evefurry ting waz goin' nutso.


By Septembrr, all da catsez here were sick of dis non-stop work, so we started hidin' out in da gardun.



& Moi? I justee took a nap & dreemed of Mini.

After all, dat iz da onlee sane ting to do!

22 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like your bed! What a cool bed where you are in the last photo!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Boy! I'm tired just reading all you did this summer. I like the last picture best!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, we like the way your mom messed up your blog template. Looks nice.

We're tired just from reading about all the work you all did this summer. Your mom should give you all a vacation!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Boy that was a lot of work Dr Tweety. Let's have a nap together. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(da Mini)

Asta said...

Dr Tweety
I got exhaustewed just weading abut all that wowk.
Delilah is a most excellent gawdenew ..evewything looks so lush..I bet you gwowed some soopew yummies thewe. I think you wewe vewy sensible westing in that comfy cozy pillow
I hope youw mommi's hipses awe all bettew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, you guyz got a good garden! We gots tomaters an beans, but not much else.

Cory said...

I think that Delilah and my sister Jonesie have lots to talk about!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Dr Tweety what a nice fleecy bed you are sleeping in. Looks like a flower! I would like that too.
What a wonderful bountiful garden your beans planted and nurtured all summer long. Mommy is very impressed! You are lucky to be able to romp in the garden...mine is taken over by the garden cats and I do not like them....much.
Dearest Auntie Stinkie...I do not hear so well myself so do not worry. I know that you are blind now and will take very good care of you at my wedding. All you have to do is stand close to me. I will ask my very special friend Princess Dilly if she would help attend you at my wedding. She lives in England and is a real live beautiful dragon Princess. She tells the most delightful stories about her enchanting land you will be so happy to meet her I am sure.
So welcome back to bloggy land and enjoy autumn...see you real soon dearest...
Love Miss Peach

Sasha said...

you have been busy. It makes me feel like a good lie down after reading this and looking at all the pictures.

Hansel said...

our favvorite fing in yoor yard iz yoor sunflows. An yoo of course.

Cat with a Garden said...

Your garden is truly wonderful! As young gardening cats we know how much work you put in. And wow it paid! What a great Summer.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow I don't even know where to start - what a busy summer you all had! You look very cute in your sleeping pictures, and your garden looks great, even when it is huge! And as far as dust bunnies - we have what I call "fur tumbleweeds" since we got in the new floor - since the carpet it gone we get furs just drifting everywhere like tumbleweeds - so to us dust bunnies are not a big deal! Your pickles look tasty too!

And we all hope your mom is feeling better now - hip pain just stinks!

Daisy said...

How wonderful that you had a very bountiful harvest from your garden! It sure does seem like a lot of work though.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! What a busy summer you all had!! And that garden almost did take over the house!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey Dr T, you look really cute with your eyes closed, dreaming away. Delilah's tummy shot is gorgeous.

We have missed you but as you saw I haven't been blogging or visiting much.

What a beautiful garden you catses made! Bet your mom is proud of you. Hope her hip is all better.

Emmylou said...

Wow. You got a beeautiful garden and yard. But your beach pictures made MM cry...she misses those beaches somethin' awful. Great pix!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Holy moleees dude! Yoor overworked...glad yoo is all okay tho.

The Crew said...

Oh man, Tweet you really know how to nap!

Boy n Beethoven said...

What a busy summer you guys hadded! I loves your garden!

'Oven

Unknown said...

Wow, have you guys ever been busy this summer - you all put me and my Mum to shame!

I must say you are all looking well, especially my beautiful boyfriend Maximillian.

Maximillian dear, you are looking especially handsome, you make my heart go pitter, pater : )

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you guys were soooo busy it made me tired just looking at it. growing the cucumbers on ladders is genius! mommy grows them and makes pickles too. she is going to use your idea next year.

we missed you!!!

you look very comfy as you dream of your lady friend.

Chrissie said...

Delilah, my sweet, I have STOLEN your picture! And I am putting it on my blog so I can look at it everyday...oooooh, I'm feelin' a little wooooooozy::THUNK::

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone