Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy EEeeester & a ketch-up


Dr Tweety: "Well I don'ts knowz abouts you all, but I yam egg-scapin' fur a minuet frum da Eeester tay-bull, & da 1,435 poundz of roastied chix-henz I cooked.

I justee hadz to ketch-up evfurry one on what da Fab Five haz been up to!

Iris: "I am doing the bitey on Mommy's prety silk pillow... and I plan to rip every last tassle off the thing!!!"

Dr Tweety: "Well now Iris, dis soundz likes a good plan fur dis nice Sun-day. Do you needz any help wit dat???"


Maximillian: "Shhhhhh! Can't you cats keep mum in there??? My hench man and I are trying to get my freighter of nip unloaded at the dock... but with all the racket going on, I can't think straight!

Hey Vinnie, watch these new laser eyes... they're better than flashlights!!!

No, no, no!!!! Don't drop that bale in the water you fool!"



Delilah: "I am going to be a good girl, and sit here and study the collapse of civilization. After all, Daddy needs some help with his conspiracy theories!"



Auntie Stinkie: "Since I got sick, I have been sitting on the couch and listening to my favorite TV shows.

The re-runs of "What Not to Wear" have me intrigued.

Should I wear my striped outfit or my tortoiseshell? Can I wear mittens with that?"


Dr Tweety: "I haz been instructin my frend Delilah to stayz off da kitsch-hen tay-bull.

'Lilah, deze left-overz iz fur da restee of my frendz dats mights stoppee by today."

Delilah: "I had no intention of getting onto the table Uncle Tweety. I was just seeing if it would collapse if both of us were up there."

Dr Tweety: "Az you can see, I haz my handz full oevfur here!"

HoppY Eeeaster to All!!!!

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Easter from all of us!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Easter!

Cat with a Garden said...

Happy Easter! It's cool to see what you are up to!

Daisy said...

Wowie, you have a lot going on at your house! Happy Easter to you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Easter to all of you. We had chick-hen too, but we think you might have had a bit more than us.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Same to you, Dr. T. We can see you have all been busy over there. We should have stopped by earlier for some of that chicken since Jan didn't cook today.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Ya'll got a lot going on! Happy Easter to you all!
--JB

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!!
Good to see you all enjoying the day :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Elin said...

Enjoy your day!

xxxx

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Easter Dr. Tweety and the Fab 5!!
Your FL furiends,

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone