Sunday, April 13, 2008

EZ likes Sun-day

I decidud to takes it EZ dis weekend, 'cuz da momee & da dadee wents kook-koo!

You will see da evy-dance later dis week on my bloggiee, but I yam tellin' you it waz not purrty.

Dis week iz gonna be a tuff one to gets thru. My birf-day iz April 15th, & da Delilah'z birf-day iz da 17th. I tink we are gonna haz a partee fur both of us on da next Satur-day. Either dat, or we haz a BIG partee on da Auntie Stinkie'z Sweet 16 birf-day in my new Itty Bitty Cafe!

Dat iz right...you heard it here firstee! Miss Peachy iz buyin' ups all kindz of lemon-aid, & Daisy iz gifun me here left oevfur itty bitty shrunken green paperz, so I tink we are good to go!

I willz try to makes an announce-mint on da Cat Bloggo-Spear when I gets it all figurred out. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, so the Cafe is a goer! Yaaaayyyyy! Looking forward to your party bash. Just name the day and I'll be there.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that will be one wild birthday. We're having one on Monday.

Gretchen said...

Wow, two birthdays, good going!

Hugs... G

The Cat Realm said...

Dr. Tweety! our first blogoversary party is on April 15, your birthday!!!! Make sure to come - we have food and fun and entertainment!!!
The invitation is on our blog and also an award for you!
Karl

Sunny's Mommy said...

I look forward to your announcement about the Itty Bitty Cafe. Which sounds like it will be very soon!

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone