Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sad Sat-turd-day!

Ink of Sad Kitty by Jared Hindman


Da momee & dadee iz goin' away up to see da momeez boy bean & celly-brate dere TWO birfdayz. Da boy bean iz turnin' a bizillion yearz old on da 22nd, so dey iz gonna haz some parteein' in Olympia Washington. Dat iz a squillion milez from here & I won'ts be abull to bloggie until Monday. Ptooey!!!

Mini? If you iz out dere honeypie, I will picks you up at da teleporter & we shall have our duck pie. I do know how to run da oevfun when da beanz iz gone & any of my other frendz dat wantz to drop on in, I tinks we can haz a little fun while da beanz iz out.

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We can keep an eye on him. It's not quite a squillion miles from here.

Stay dry down there!

Christine and FAZ said...

Don't be too sad, they will be home soon. FAZ

Daisy said...

Oh, that makes me a little sad too. But I think Monday will be here soon.

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai'll telleport ofur to help keep you company, too! hehehe that the boy bean is turnin a billion years old. I hope you and Mini enjoy yur duckie pie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Dr.Tweety, we've come ofurr furr some of yer duck pie. What did yoo do wiv the fev-vers cuz they are grate fun furr playing wiv.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I heard that you were enjoying some duck pie here?!?!?! I have seen ducks in my backyard, but never have I enjoyed a duck pie! I'm glad that your momee and dadee will be back home tomorrow to help you with your blogging.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Karen Jo said...

I hope you found lots to things to do while your Mom and Dad were gone. They should be back soon.

Thank you for your kind words about my sister-in-law. They helped me quite a lot.

Hot(M)BC said...

The duck pie was great Dr Tweety. I hope I made you smile some. You do laugh at me eating lots. ::blush:: but you are a very good cook. Are your beans back home? Are they being really nice to you for leaving you? I hope so. Do you want to come over tomorrow for chick-hen and dumplings? Grandma is making some. I do not know what dumplings are, but the chick-hen part should be good at least.
Purrrrrrs,
Mini

Scout said...

Don't be sads!

Purrs to you!

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone