Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mon-day Man-cat Day

Dr Tweety: "Dis iz a terry-bull state of affairz!
Da momee tinks she canz leavez us cats all alone while she organ-nizez da housee & da garage.
Ptooey!
Justee looks ats moi... I yam cov-furred in dirt!"

"How can she doez such a ting?
Where iz her dig-knee-tee?
(Fur dat matter, where iz mine??? I lets my pic be takin' like dis!)
I cannots beleevz her audit-taxy!"
Maxi, my brudder, can you beleevz da way dat da momee haz dee-zerted us catsez? Iz she outta her mind?"


Maximillian: (Grumbling) "You know something Tweet? If I wasn't already home on leave from Burma, I wouldn't even bother coming home!

I would head straight for Kellie the Orange Cat's house and have a wonderful time with my sweethheart."

Dr Tweety: "Amen to dat brudder o'mine! Mebbe I should head oevfur to da Mini's housee & stayz fur abouts 617 weeks! Dats wouldz teach da momee!"


Dr Tweety: "Enuff said! I haz givfun its my all but tingz don't seemz to be workin' out furry well wits da momee.

She nevfur helps me to vizit my frendz or evfun doez da blog.

It's "I have to do this Tweety and then maybe we can get together," or mebbe she haz anudder pity-full egg-scuse like "Oh Tweet honey, you know that I adore you!"

Yeah, right momee. I tinks I will believz dat when I seez da your fingerz on da key-board."



15 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What?! She left you all alone and desserted you? That isn't right!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya should go ta Walmart an buy a new momee!

Cat with a Garden said...

We don't know about your mommie, but one thing for sure: You guys look amazing in those pictures. Where's the floof-licence, eh?
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You guys look gorgeous, sorry your Mommy isn't paying enough attention to you. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

We know all about Moms that are too busy to help you visit! We liked the pictures of you and your floofyness!

Boy n Beethoven said...

That's too much of your beans!

Boy

The Crew said...

Believe me boys, we ALL have the same problem. I've been waiting forever for Mom to update our links with all the new cat bloggers!

George

Daisy said...

Maybe you all should go on strike! Just not a hunger strike. That would be wrong.

Asta said...

Tweety
How could anyone not want to do youw bidding and be neaw you 24000 houws a day?
I don't undewstand
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You both look very handsome sitting there in the sunshine. At least your furrs look lovely and clean and floofy there.

Hansel said...

da nerve of da mommeh! i fink it tim we werk on puttin out da ap-lee-cay-shuns.

Anonymous said...

Poor Tweety I can't believe she'd do this to you.Don't worry about the dirt you always look very handsome.
Also your always welcome at my house for tuna sandwiches and catnip tea.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mommee needs to get her priorities straight! She's organizing the GARAGE over spending time with all of you?! Maybe she has lost her marbles. Ack.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh gee, Dr T, you are sadly neglected. Come over and drown your sorrow [hic]! Must say you guys look very floofy and well kept for neglected kitties.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

I know what you mean Dr Tweety! Humans! In the meanwhile, we'll just have to console ourselves with foodz. Maybe we should have a cook in. (It's too cold here for a cook out.) Come on over and we can go over recipes while we have snax.
::smoochiez::
da Mini

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone