Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednez-day Weerd-ness

Delilah: "OMG!!! What is my brother Maximillan up to?
I think this is what Mommy has been so mad about."

Maximillian: (Hissing to himself) "I'll show Mommy! Who does she think she is? Deserting us cats when we need her... not cooking for us, not opening up bags of Greenies when we want it, not BLOGGING for us?!?"


Delilah: "Uh oh! I better follow Uncle Maxi and see what he's going to do. Mommy might get pretty annoyed if he's going to do what I think he's going to do."

Maximillian: "Ahhhhh... that's it... I will simply lift my tail and Mommy will see the evidence of my displeasure with this sad state of affairs."

Delilah: (Sniffs) "Ye gads!"


Maximillian: "Yep.. in fact, I think I'll do it again. Maybe on something that Mommy deems sacred, like her tools for growing micro greens!

Haha! Let's go!"


"Mmmmmm... here we go. This looks like the perfect spot to lift the tail."


"Aaaahhhh... I will imagine that this is a nice new pair of boots. Maybe even the ones she got for Christmas.
That will teach her!"

Delilah: "OMG!!! OMB!!! What will Mommy do???
She's going to blow a gasket!"

Maximillian: "Hah! a gasket, a basket... it doesn't matter Missy D!
I will lift the tail any where and any time.
And if you try to stop me I'll whap your little fuzzy face!"

Delilah: "Aaaaawwwwwwgggghhh! Mommy!!!! Uncle Maxi is attacking me!"

Iris: "Good Godfrey... can't a cat hunt in piece anymore???"


Delilah: "Ewwww.... it even stinks over in this part of the garden. Ick!!!"

"Mommy is going to have a cow! (or at least a heifer)"
"Mommy?????? Mommmmmmmmmmy?????"

"Well, you know what? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

"That ought to do it! If my Uncle Maxi thinks he's going to ruin Mommy's garden, he's got another thought coming.

Ummm... on second thought, maybe I ought to go help Iris. Mommy may not only blow a gasket, she might blow a valve."

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! That will teach her. We like to keep the Leylandii hedge well watered.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have a very nice garden. I hope that it does not get destroyed

meemsnyc said...

Exploring the garden looks like fun. Don't make to much havoc!!

Anonymous said...

Squirting all over your Mom's garden should get the message across!

Unknown said...

Oh my Dear Sweetheart Maximillian, I think you had better come visit me for a few days before you get in some terrible, terrible trouble. It is rather cold here so we will have to spend some time cuddling to stay warm *blush*

Teleport over as soon as you can - I shall be waiting for you.

Love
Kellie

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

hehe If you need any help with that let us know. Your five plus our five, well that would be an awesome stink!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

So, just where is that mommy of yours? Why isn't she there to assess the situation?

Hansel said...

OH mai yooo been busy offur dere!

The Island Cats said...

Good job watering the garden!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Uh oh. The revolt continues and it's really getting bad now :-0 Is she paying attention yet?!?

Mickey's Musings said...

Well,you have to have some way to show your displeasure!!!!!!!!! heehee
Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

Delilah, darlin', I'm most dismayed to see such unladylike behavior from so fair a damsel. Your circumstances are indeed extreme to have driven you to such, well...You just 'port your sweet self on over here and I'll give you all the attention a girl can stand. Come on, honey.

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone