Monday, October 22, 2007

Manly pumpkin day

I can’t belleve it! Momee brought dis big pump-da-kin ting home from a local farmer & said she wanted my pic next to it. I yam obliged to do deze photo shootz wit no renumerationz (& dat includez ZERO Greeniez!) I will tell you right now, dat pump-da-kin iz no kin of mine! Do not ex-pect moi to carve dis ting! I hear dey are somewhat slymee and squiggly inside.


When momee first reskewed me, she thought I waz a gurl! (Brainball, are you listenin’?) & so, she named me “Pumpkin.” Hmmph. Doez I look like a pump-da-kin to you?
I tink I have had enough of dis nonsense & will retreat to a more welcoming envy-ron-mint, like da sofa. I will be much more manly on da sofa, dreamin’ about da beauty-full Mini.

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, Pumpkin, you are so pretty next to that Pumpkin. My bean had a cat a long time ago that was orange and white and she adopted him in October so her name was Pumpkin...six months later my beans found out that their sweet girly Pumpkin was really a mancat!
*laughin* so you and Brainball aren't the only misdiagnosed mancats.

We live in newberg.

Hugs...G

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Gretchen,

When da momee found out I waz not a gurl, she re-named me Tweety Bird & den da dadee gave me my ornary-rary doctor's degree.

Tiger Lily said...

Yes you look very beautiful next to the pumpkin. You were right to get down tho' when there were no Greenies offered!

Unknown said...

Wow that pumpkin is a bigun! I would not volunteer to help carve it either. It would take too long to take a bath afterwards!

Daisy said...

Dr. Tweety, the pumpkin color shows off the orange highlights in your furs! But you should have gotten paid at least 4 treats for posing next to it.

The Crew said...

Dr. Tweety is a much more fitting name for a handsome guy like you!

Forty Paws said...

That's a lovely picture of you with that pumpkin! Glad you convinced your mom to change your name. We think Dr. Tweety is a manly name.

Luf, Us

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone