Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's almostee here!


Da BIG partee iz almostee comin’. I yam gonna celly-brate da Dias de la Muertos (Da Day of Da Dead… ‘cuz da momee iz honorin’ all her losted frendz & relly-tivezez), my bee-lated Firstee Blogg-versarry (Dat waz supposed to be August 2nd!!!)… which gotted dee-layed ‘cuz of da momeez itty-bitty greenzez bizzy-ness, &, da firstee Big, HUGE, chix-hen roastie of da year.

I wants evfurry cat, frendz old & new, to stops oevfur on Sun-day Novembrr 2, fromz 10:00 a.m. (PST) until 2:00 p.m. (PST) Remem-burr, it iz da firstee day of Day Light Savinz time, so all you sleepy cats should haz no egg-scusez. (I iz tryin’ to see if we can uze da Chatzy, but I’ll haz to keeps you posted on dat.)

Okeedokee. Here iz da menu:

Braized sqwabzez in a minced mousee gravee wit itty bitty greeniez garnish

Ham cross-ants wit a tastee bite of nip leevez on a skewer

987 poundzez of roastied chix-hen legzez

A 567 pound ham wit all da juicez & a cheeze soo-flay


Da Auntie Stinkie will be hostin’ a senior catsez par-lore, where nice china cupsez of tea will be served by da loverly Delilah.

I yam encouragin’ you to bring your flavor-rite dish, but justee know I iz not talkin’ abouts por-sillin, or chy-na. FOOOD!!! Dat iz what I meanz, Glory-us FOOOOOD!


See you all here… I haz so missed evfurry one. Tanks to all of you fur hangin’ in oevfur da lastee four months. So grab da badge & postie it to your site if you wants. It’s fur you.

23 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wowee, wowee, wowee. Sounds like a P-A-R-T-Y to grow fat on. Lots of food and friends. Sam said he's borrowing Jan's bib cause he plans to eat lots of the chicken and gravy and if it dribbles on his white fur.....

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be there.I've missed you all so much.That menu sounds delicious....Hugs Ariel

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I'll DEFINITELY be there!!!! YUMMY, YUMMY FOODS!!!!!
Oh, I should say Happy Blogoversary instead. I do get carried away by the menu.

Would be great to catch up with efurryone. I miss you most of all, Dr T, my floofy friend!

Very nice header - shows you off perfectly.

See you on Sunday. Have to check what time it is for us southern hemisphere cats.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Looking forward to it!

Sassy Kat said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you get lot and lots of treats today, no tricks for such a good kitty.
I will rest up from all the the Halloween parties, stop over to my place and head to NYC with us, and be ready to roll for your party!!!!
Yeahhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Tweety, We are all looking forward to your party. We will probably pop in and out because Mom is having a double Birthday Party that day for our teenage boy bean and Auntie B.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love a party and you kitties are so great!
This is the best party ever!!!
I am excited !!!

Daisy said...

That sounds wonderful! See you then!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I will do my best to get Sunny and Ollie to your party. I know Sunny does not want to miss out on that food ;-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Sounds pawesome! D de los M here in San Diego is mostly skulls an' a chocolate drink that I can't have. Sigh ...

Happy Hallowe'en, doods!
DMM and the Feline Americans

Leslie said...

Hello to one of our VERY favorite pussycats. :)


From the topcatrules girls

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com

Tesla and Hansel said...

Wow! looks like its gonna be fun!

Mickey's Musings said...

Can't wait to see you Tweet!!!!! Miss Peach and I are so excited :)
My sisfurs will come too :O)
Purrs Mickey

The Cat Realm said...

Oh that sounds great! We will be there! Thank you for inviting us all.

Sassy Kat said...

Really looking forward to your party today! Can hardly wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi My Fab Friends,

I wanted to say Happy Blogaversary and that I made something for you on my blog.I love you all your such special friends....Hugs Ariel

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

I'll be right there to help you taste test everything, Dr. Tweety. I'm on my way!
~~da Mini

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will be there, even if we don't say a word you can bet we are there eating to our hearts content. We will bring some Pan de Muerto with us. Can't wait to see everyone. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

MaoMao said...

We're ecksited about yur blogoverssary! And yay, a pawtay! Happy Blogoverssary, our wunnerful furriends. We Ballicai love you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippee!! We are so glad to see you back Dr. Tweety and the food sound delicious!! Let's PARTY!!!!
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Dr Tweety and yoo beyootiful sisfurs! We brawt a giant stock pot of holidaze sauce...it's good on effurything or just by itself! Oh, we also brawt some shrimp puffs...enuff fur effuryone. Dis is gonna be a fun party, we missed yoo a lot. Where would yoo like us to set dis stuff up.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

oh wowie we are so there! we are glad you are back :)

Sassy Kat said...

Came back, I cannot leave until The Cat Realm gang head out. So let's keep on going, yeahhhh!

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone