Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Henry & Clyde's meme challenge


Dis meme iz from Henry Hilton... he iz tagging all da kittiez to-day & I would like to help. Here are da rulez he gave... & he let hiz brudder Clyde do da meme, so you could pass t to your brudder or sissie if you want. Visit Clyde's meme at:
http://kingofdowningstreet.blogspot.com

The Rules: In an attempt to get to know fellow bloggers a little better, this new meme was started called the 7 P’s. Fill out the 7 P’s and tag five blogs that you read on a regular basis. (If you can do da tag, let me know how. I yam not doin' too good wit some of da blogger techy stuff.) Have fun!

Passion: Following momee & dadee through da garden. I like sitting beside momee when she haz a bon-fire in her copper fire-bowl, & we gaze at da starz togedder. She haz a martini & tellz me secrets. (Some times she haz two—mariniz, not secrets!) Some times da Delilah joins us on our journeys through da garden rowz.

Purpose: To be a marshmallow Dr phil-oso-fur. Dat is: dispensing ad-vice to da five here & da many out dere wit my poems.

Pursuit: To be in a cat show & win furst prize.... but I yam not pure-bread, so dis will not happen dis time around. (Momee used to call me her first prize Persian boy, to make me feel hand-sum & important.)

Position: On my back wit da tummy showing and da legz in da air like a back-wardz arabesque. Dis iz es-pesially good i front of da fan on da floor when it iz 100 dugreez.)

Pummeling: I have to pummel da mad Burr-man Maximillian back every once in da while. He finally getz on my last nerve & I yam forced to do da deed.


Progress: I used to be furry shy.. but I yam now improving. Someone left me to starve at an abandoned house next door to momeez house, & she fed me baby food until my ribz did not poke through my fur anymore. Dat waz five yearz ago... & I yam now 12 poundz. I used to hate kittens, but now I like da kitten Delilah, & she iz now grown-up. But if da beans brought another one home, I yam afraid I would have to pummel it!

Personality: I yam very marshmallowwy- a big softy. I am like da cat version of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along here?" (Except fur little bitty kittens.) I have lotz of da patience.... & so I let da Maxi bully me until one day, when he least ex-pextz it, I jump on him & make a few holes in hiz Burr-man fur!

Henry sayz: This meme has been around too long to tag anyone for. I think everykitty has been tagged. Tank you Henry, furr everyting. Da five lovez you & da Clyde. congrats on your award today!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I think you look like a first-prize Persian too! I am a pure-bred Devon Rex, but I am what is called "pet quality." I think this means I would not win any awards in a cat show.

I am very MAD at the person who left you to starve in the abandoned house. That was very wrong and BAD of them. If you ever find them, I will give them the bitey for you.

ps: We got our Sea Monkeys from Amazon and they came in the mail! It was a kit with the little house, eggs, foods, water conditioner and instructions all included.

Unknown said...

You did a great job with this meme. It's very nice to get to know you better.

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone