Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Word-less & Word-full Wednez-day



!




!!

!!!

!!!!

Ack-shoelly, I justee wanted to showz off my Cally0for-kneeuh cuzzinz. Dat firstee pix iz da D-A-W-G Miss Emily… she iz a snoozin’ on her nice bed after da pic sesshun. She iz kinda old & grumpy, but she lovez her momee & protects her from intruderz.

Den doze catsez are my cuzzinz Rawleigh & Zsa Zsa.

Rawleigh waz a reskew cat who showed up at da Auntie Mignon’s house & he waz such a big lovea-bull ball of floof dats she tooks him in. Zsa Zsa iz da smokey grey Floofy Queen of da housee. Now she & Rawleigh iz enjoyin’ bein’ brudder & sister az long az dey both gets der wayz. (I yam not sure how dat works egg-zactly, but I guesse dey haz it all figured out.)

18 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We enjoyed meeting your cousins. Thank you for introducing us. ~S,S & C

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're very pleased to meet your cuzzins Dr.Tweety.

Everycat said...

Thank you for introducing us to your cuzzins Dr Tweety. They are lovely.

Daisy said...

Thanks for showing us your nice cousins!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi!!! Happy to meet your cuzz. You can all come for a niptini or something stronger. I noticed something nice from gran's cupboard

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, meeting the family. That's always interesting. We don't have any cousins. Oh, wait, we have one woofie cousin.

Anonymous said...

Awww their all cutie's."Tag" your it please go to my blog and see :)

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh, your cousins are very cute - and floofy. Exept for Emily of course! Floofy I mean. NOT floofy. Ahh, I hope you understand what I mean. ; )
Purrs, Siena

Chrissie said...

What very nice cousin's you have, Dr. Tweety. Neither of them are a patch on my Delilah, tho'.

Hi, Delilah! I'm sending you a long distance snorgle behind your ear!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is nice to meet your cousins! Thanks for sharing these pictures!
--JB

The Island Cats said...

It's nice that you shared some pictures of your cousins...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it was grand to meet your cousins!

meemsnyc said...

It's nice to meet all of you!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed meeting your cousins but at first we were scairt that your beans had snuck a dog in your house!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Stinkie we are thinking about you a lot today, the first week without Bouncie. We are going to come over and snuggle with you if that is okay.

Love,
Lucy & Trixie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your cousins look like very sweet beasties. *waves* to them and purrs to you

Beethoven said...

I love meeting your cousins!

Lux said...

Nice pictures - you have some great relatives! :)

Celly-bratin life in Orry-gone